Before I post any more on politics or economics, let me get one thing out there: I am probably not qualified.
I am not a politician or economic advisor, not a journalist nor have I studied any of the aforementioned subjects at a college or university.
Why do I comment on these things then?
I hope people will correct me, point out my errors and tell me where I have been misinformed. I will adjust my views accordingly. Here are the few things I do base my observations on:
- Il Principe by Niccolò Machiavelli (german translation)
- The Discourses on Livy also by Niccolò Machiavelli (german translation)
- A short History of nearly everything by Bill Bryson
- The Tipping Point by Malcom Gladwell
- 孫子兵法 (Sun Tzu’s Military Principles) as translated to german “Die Kunst des Krieges”.
- Die Süddeutsche Zeitung
- Vice Magazine
- Neon (magazine)
- Al Jazeera (via Youtube)
- RT (via Youtube)