Hi dear readers. send me all your questions in the comments (culinary or political) and I will try to give you my opinion as best I can. Have fun
You will need
- 0.30 lb of ripe camembert cheese
- 0.10 lb butter
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (dried and powdered)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon diced onions
It is all fun and games, until somebody brings pot brownies to a company party
Follow the Link for the full news report by npr. This is where politics and culinary art come together, and now I crave a brownie.
Keep tolling the bell.
15 more minutes at 150° C did the trick. our Quiche of things that “must go” became delicious. so here is the recipie:
Lay out bought puff pastry or pizza dough in a deep oven pan.
- 1 1/2 onions or 1 big onion
- 400 ml cream
- 5 eggs
- vegetables of any kind and as many as you like
- 150 g grated Parmesan and/or Gouda cheese
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- pepper according to taste.
I just had some delicious self made two cheese quiche with onions, carrots and Mushrooms. Sadly I added to much cream and it was very liquid, yet delicious. Will add a recipie once I perfect it.
Today I had a strawberry salad for lunch, my only problem was, that my strawberries where not very sweet. Luckily I know a nice little recipie to bring out their natural flavour.
- 4 Tablespoons of Maple syrup
1 Tablespoon of sugar (white or brown)with
- 1/2 Tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of Vegetable oil
- a pinch of salt
Pour over bowl of strawberries, toss and place in fridge for at least an hour. Serve with vanilla ice cream, or greek yoghurt.